David is a respected thought leader who delivers inspirational and thought-provoking messages to speak to groups large or small. He delivers virtually as well as live.
David teaches leaders how to Love, Learn, and Let go so they can create a workplace that fully engages the creative and productive power of people.
He has shared what he’s learned with thousands of students and clients. His messages will inspire you and your teams to obliterate obstacles, accelerate innovation, and elevate performance leaving everyone motivated and engaged for the future.
David’s signature talks include:
- High-speed Problem-solving – Obliterating Obstacles
- The Idea Farm – Accelerating Innovation
- Learning to Love Leading – Elevating Performance
- Motivating Culture Change – The High-Confidence Culture
- Leading with confidence
- Creating Confidence and Creativity – the workforce of tomorrow
Other topics include the psychology of work, suggestions systems, employee engagement, team building (with fun activities), satisfaction, and self-efficacy in adults. We’re happy to customize every presentation for your audience.
Reasons to Book David:
- Trust – He builds a remarkable rapport with his audiences
- Credibility – He has a deep understanding of important topics relevant to today’s business and government leaders
- Energy – He holds nothing back, pouring heart and soul into every interaction
- Timely – David shares tools and techniques you can immediately put to effective use in any workplace
- Fun – Whether talking about work, travel, or outdoor sports, David brings guests into his life and fills them with love, the essential ingredient in fun!
- Easy – David understands the challenges of pulling off a great event and will do everything he can to help you ensure yours is spectacular.
“David has been fabulous to work with because he’s gone out of his way to help make our upcoming Continuous Improvement Conference successful. He helped build interest in the conference and his keynote by making a video, alerting his network to the conference, contributing to our newsletter, and participating in a virtual event (his session on problem solving was outstanding). David was highly recommended for his knowledge and speaking ability; however, it’s his desire to be a partner that I find most impressive.”
Vice President, Technology & Research, TAGA Managing Director, PRINTING United Alliance
Keynotes can be 15 minutes to 90 minutes long to suit your needs. We can also facilitate lean and leadership workshops and simulations, creative team-building activities, ice-breakers, and world cafe events. These can be 4 hours to 2 days long.
If you would like to book David to speak at your event, please click the link below or send an email providing the details to email@example.com. Make sure you include the date, location, theme of the event, expected number of participants, and your estimated budget for speaking.